Jellyfish are made of 95% water

Underwater, jellyfish look elegant and mystical, gently floating through the seas. Take a jellyfish out of the water and it looks like a gelatinous blob. This is because a jellyfish is actually made up of about 95% water. The other 5% is a mixture of soft tissue and organs. The jellyfish has almost no organs to weigh itself down. In fact, it does not even contain a brain, but rather a small nerve ring which allows it to find food, escape danger, and otherwise survive.